How can I return an item?
· All you need to do is follow the return procedure included in your package, namely:
· Go to your customer area to provide notice of your return
· Specify in your account whether you would like an exchange or refund
· Put the delivery voucher in your return package
· The return fees as well as risks related to it are borne by the customer. Therefore you may use the carrier of your choice for your return.
You may only return items that have been kept in their original condition and packaging, not worn or washed, and still have their labels.
As a consequence, it is recommended that you retain proof of this return, which assumes that the products are returned with package tracking or using any other method that provides a certain date. You bear the responsibility for proof of the return and any related risks
After verifying the conformity of the returned product and according to the preference that you expressed, we will carry out the exchange or refund according to the payment method used for the purchase.
Where should I return my items?
By postal mail
Address for returns:
STOCK OFFICINE GENERALE, 218 RUE ETIENNE MARCEL, 93170 BAGNOLET
Items purchased on the www.officinegenerale.com website can be returned to our stand-alone stores.
List of our stores here
How long do I have to complete a return?
You have 14 business days from receipt of the package. During the winter holidays, all orders placed after December 20 receive an additional 15 days for returns.
Who pays the cost of the return?
Return costs are the customer's responsibility if they would like a refund.
If the customer would like an exchange, they can print the return voucher from their account.
Officine Générale reserves the right to refuse any return/refund communicated or sent after the deadline, or clothes that are not in the same condition as when they were received by the customer.
How can I exchange an item?
All you need to do is follow the return/exchange procedure included in your package, namely:
· Provide notice of your exchange in your customer area: choice of color and size
Put the voucher in your return package
· Return expenses for exchanges are free, you can print your prepaid voucher from your account
· You may only exchange items that have been kept in their original condition and packaging, have not been worn washed and still have their labels.
You can track the return of your package using the tracking number.
After verifying the conformity of the returned product, we will carry out the exchange.
Once we have received and checked the package, we will carry out the exchange and send the requested item(s).
In-Store Exchange (London & Paris only)
You can make an exchange at all Officine Générale stores.
How do I return a defective product?
For returns of defective products or an error on our part, please contact the customer service department by email email@example.com or phone at 00 33 (0) 1 85 09 64 42, Monday through Friday from 10 am to 6 pm.