Margot Dressitalian printed cotton
No need to choose between a dress and a shirt: our Margot is both! Made from ultra lightweight cotton voile, this indigo-blue print takes its inspiration from batik, a technique used to print fabric in Indonesia. The word is of Javanese origin, from the same root as the word titik, which means point. An on-point style, then. It will look amazing worn with white jeans or...nothing at all, just you!
- Shirt dress with granddad collar in printed slub cotton.
- Button placket, centre front.
- Long sleeves, wide cuffs, 2 buttons. Multi-pleats on the cuffs inspired by vintage tailoring techniques
- Shirt tail bottom, pockets hidden in the side seam.
- Printed slub canvas 100% Printed slub cotton fabric
- Machine washable with great care
- Made by Portugal's oldest master shirt makers who have been practicing their craft since 1943
This item runs true to size, we recommend ordering your usual size.
Our model is 179cm and wears a size S.
Exists in sizes XS to XL.
Our customer service is happy to answer all your questions by email: email@example.com or by phone at + 33 (0)1 85 09 64 42, Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.