At Officine Générale, it’s natural for us to think about the environment when we select our fabrics. That’s why we use Tencel®, which is produced only from the eucalyptus tree, and requires a low intake of water and pesticides. Its smooth texture is perfectly suitable for sensitive skin, and its properties make it perfectly suited to the summer season. Its indigo weave and dye create a subtle ‘denim’ effect.
- 100% TENCEL® indigo
- Asymmetric Officine Générale Pocket
- Multiple pleats at cuffs inspired by tailoring
- Topstitching along the button placket
- Machine wash with similar or darker colors
- Produced at one of Portugal's oldest shirt makers.
This item runs true to size, we recommend ordering your usual size.
Our model is 178cm and wears a size S.
Exists in sizes XS to XL.
Our customer service is happy to answer all your questions by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at + 33 (0)1 85 09 64 42, Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.